Introduction

Dwaipayan

Hi all,

This will sound weird but I have been a member of this great forum since the last 5 years. I never introduced myself as I didn't know what to write (honestly) but always had been a silent observer. However, I have finally decided to introduce myself formally to the other members.

The primary reason for this is because I will be moving to a new apartment soon and plan to have a HT setup in a dedicated room. I am looking forward to grabbing some nice deals from the used section and get inputs from the fellow forum members on the more complex parts of the setup like room acoustic treatment, speaker placements, etc.

Looking forward to interacting with you all soon and glad to be a part of this forum.

Best Regards!

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

This is an interesting platform with a lot of members with rich experience and knowledge...all this is reflected in the various posts under different threads......

Happy Browsing....I am sure you will already find answers to the challenges or queries you have around AV.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.
It is normal to be a little apprehensive at first but once you start getting involved you will be fine.

Regards.

Back