Invest in a BluRay Player and BluRay or wait for the streaming to get better?

What brand & model no bluray player you have sir?? Very interesting both r same quality audio & video, ?? Waiting for your valuable reply sir
I used Sony bdb4500 and a PlayStation4. Also used Sonyx700 for a week. So after doing all the tests side by side gave all 3 up and settled with shield.

Blu-ray, of course.

Most of the consumers do not have a setup where they can fully utilise the high quality Blu-ray content except their latest tvs, of course. And I don't think many care about the dynamic range. The proponents of uncompressed audio are only enthusiasts. The ones who prefer a FLAC or MQA over a 320kbps mp3 file. Most have a soundbar + tiny subwoofer setup, and hardly know how good a Blu-ray can sound.

+1

You said it perfect..

If I have to share my experience, I'll prefer physical media over streaming.
I have tasted both, have pretty decent Blu-ray/4k Blu-ray collection along with Apple TV 4k.
When bandwidth is great from Airtel, streaming quality is great on itunes. I have tested picture quality side by side on 4k Blu-ray and itune streaming. Almost no difference to a normal viewer like me. Couldn't test atmos but sound was pretty good. So time was when I totally stoped purchasing Blu-rays.
But after last lockdown, bandwidth is not consistent atleast in Punjab. Couple of time, bought new movie on iTunes but was welcomed with random buffering in between!
So, in long run.. I'd say physical media always win.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back