• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

iPod Classic SSD mod

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

vkalia

Does anyone know if there is someplace i can get my iPod Classic converted into a 256GB SSD unit?

My drive has failed yet again, and since i have a fairly expensive portable DAC/amp attached to it, I'd prefer to have it restored in a manner that is going to last a while.

Thanks!

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

pushkarDighe

Hi vkalia,
Best place to get ipod checked and repaired is Apple authorized shop. They may also have buyback offer. If they have such offer I suggest go for a new one than pulling the old one.

Arjun4

Does anyone know if there is someplace i can get my iPod Classic converted into a 256GB SSD unit?

My drive has failed yet again, and since i have a fairly expensive portable DAC/amp attached to it, I'd prefer to have it restored in a manner that is going to last a while.

Thanks!
Which Portable DAC are you using ? mojo ?

Thanks!
http://www.alphr.com/audio/1001325/how-to-revive-your-old-ipod-classic-with-an-ssd

Sobersound

Try amazon.com, you get ready kits to convert to SSD
Also could you play ALAC or FLAC on your ipod, when it was working?

SPONSORED ADS