Is Deutsche Bank safe?

LOL
What an unlikely question to find here !!

Anyway, to give you more color, Deutsche bank is the like SBI of Germany
Which means it has as much chance of failing as SBI
So your money is safe, if that is your concern

Deutsche has limited branches in the country (about 30 odd) while Standard Chartered probably has more, by dint of being in India longer. So in convenience, probably Standard Chartered is better.

Both banks are safe...if you need to check if the bank will go burst....visit RBI website and check which banks are in danger of closure due to NPAs

Deutsche bank is safe. I have a salary account with them. With FD, I think they can create this online but if you want to break the FD or withdraw, you have to visit the branch. They have only two branches in Delhi NCR I think. One in Connaught place and other in Gurgaon near Cyber Park. Service wise they are good.

No issues with the security as such.

Deutsche bank is safe. I have a salary account with them. With FD, I think they can create this online but if you want to break the FD or withdraw, you have to visit the branch. They have only two branches in Delhi NCR I think. One in Connaught place and other in Gurgaon near Cyber Park. Service wise they are good.

No issues with the security as such.
Aha, a fellow Deutsche banker [emoji2]

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Indus Ind bank offering 7.61% interest rate for FD for 5 years. It shows annualized yield 7.6%, is it the same as simple interest?

Last edited:
Indus Ind bank offering 7.61% interest rate for FD for 5 years. It shows annualized yield 7.6%, is it the same as simple interest?

Hi

Honestly if you are seeking investment tips, you need to check online sites like policy bazaar etc...there are many such tools and engines available which can show results of interest rates and banks etc....compare charts which can help you make an informed decision....

Example...Trivago helps you select the best hotel at good rates.....

Interest rates are calculated for the financial year....there are calculators also available online....

In my personal opinion, FD's are not an investment. The FD sweep accounts that banks offer are the only FD's that I use to park my short term funds. For long term investments, you should really consult a qualified investment adviser. Depending on your age, there are quite a few investment choices.

The annualized yield 7.6 is not simple interest to the best of my knowledge.

Give Valueresearchonline.com a visit. Am sure you will benefit.

Why is any bank offering 7.5% in today's market? SBI is offering CC limit @ 9% and I am sure that right now home loans must be at around 8%. Why would a foreign bank be offering higher deposit rate than local banks?

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
A rate at which a bank offers interest rate depends on its cost of its funds and the rate at which they can disburse. DB gets funds at a much cheaper rate I suppose from Singapore. Plus dbs doesn't give home loans but primarily corporate loans which are at higher margins.

The same is the reason why a Kotak gives 6% as they are not into home loans much.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back