Is LifePo4 battery better than most linear power supplies?

I am looking for an adapter to connect the barrel plug output of a HDplex lpsu to the wiim pro. Hope to find one on amazon.
Cheers,
Sid

What kind of cable are you planning on using to connect the LPS to the mini? Does the shanti come with a usb out?
Cheers,
Sid
Shanti comes with a barrel DC male connector. Allo also supples few female barrel to usb c, micro-usb connectors
No! You typically should not supply excessive voltage to a device rated for a lesser operating voltage. In your case of 5.2V vs. 5V, the difference is marginal so it will not affect/damage the device but otherwise where the difference is large...
In your case 5.2V WILL be supplied by the LPS, FWIW.
As for amperage, the device will draw whatever it needs subject to the PS being able to supply.
The 5.2 v is the open no-load output for Shanti. It drops to around 4.9 to 5v when something like a raspberry pi4 is connected.

I am looking for an adapter to connect the barrel plug output of a HDplex lpsu to the wiim pro. Hope to find one on amazon.
Cheers,
Sid

What is the diametor of your HDplex lpsu?

You can use something like this and use any usb to usb-c cable of your choice
1690268942585.png

Last edited:
No! You typically should not supply excessive voltage to a device rated for a lesser operating voltage. In your case of 5.2V vs. 5V, the difference is marginal so it will not affect/damage the device but otherwise where the difference is large...
In your case 5.2V WILL be supplied by the LPS, FWIW.
As for amperage, the device will draw whatever it needs subject to the PS being able to supply.
5.2 V instead of 5V won’t do any damage hopefully.

5.2 V instead of 5V won’t do any damage hopefully.
It will not.

I responded so that you - or anyone else for that matter - do/does not get the impression that supplying excessive voltage from the operative voltage rating of a device is OK because the excess voltage supplied is dissipated via heat - it is not! :)

It will not.

I responded so that you - or anyone else for that matter - do/does not get the impression that supplying excessive voltage from the operative voltage rating of a device is OK because the excess voltage supplied is dissipated via heat - it is not! :)
In my case it is negligible :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back