Is Pioneer reentering Indian market coming August?

True, I read this in Klipsch forum on FB sometime back. The bankruptcy news is Feb 2022.

Hope they don't die off.

True, I read this in Klipsch forum on FB sometime back. The bankruptcy news is Feb 2022.

Hope they don't die off.
Onkyo the company is going bankrupt according to the link you sent - but the brands are alive as they are now owned by Voxx

Unfortunately in UAE market two dealers who used to list Onkyo in their online portal have marked them Out of Stock since a few months. I was hoping to get a Stereo Network Rcvr with Chromecast Built-in

Unfortunately in UAE market two dealers who used to list Onkyo in their online portal have marked them Out of Stock since a few months. I was hoping to get a Stereo Network Rcvr with Chromecast Built-in

Check in Dubai & Sharjah, you may just get some dealers selling the same for much less given the news.

Japan's stagnation in economy over last few decades has a bearing to such companies collapse. Even Sony in TV space was a case of strong branding and positioning but still they are unable to navigate through the tides of deflation in their economy pulling back their potential to progress. War less 40 odd years could not see them through, with war, another horseman of apocalypse into the world stage, now Companies will fall into oblivion.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back