Is there any place to buy music CDs and Blurays in Mumbai.

sijusid

Hello everyone,
I would be coming to Mumbai (Navi Mumbai to be precise) for a short vacation next month. Would like to know, if there is any place to purchase music CDs from a store. Is there any store still left, or is online (amazon, flipkart etc) the only option left now. I am looking for audio CDs from 2000 movies (hindi movies) and onwards.
Similarly, any place to purchase hindi bluray titles or again online purchase is the only option.
During my last visit, had went to landmark but came to knew that they stopped selling CDs and Blurays long time back.
Thanks...

Hi Siju,

You can try

There is a Sarvodaya video library in Khar west at Ambedkar road. They sell & rent movies but their audio collection may be limited. You can call them & check out before going to their place.

Hi Siju,

You can try

There is a Sarvodaya video library in Khar west at Ambedkar road. They sell & rent movies but their audio collection may be limited. You can call them & check out before going to their place.

Thanks @Nitin K ....I will check it out...

you will find a decent collection of audio cds and blu rays here ....just visited two weeks back and they still have a lot of stock

Gathani's Music Centre - 13/B, Purshotum bldg, Dr Bhadkamkar Marg, Opp Opera House Post Office, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004
imported EMI cd's at high prices ...and also some indian cd's

Pritam Music Pvt. Limited - Address: 1/A, Neela Bhavan, 108, Keshavji Nayak Road, Chinch Bunder,, SANDHURSTROAD, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009
Pritam sells in Amazon ..

M4u Music & Movies- Address: Purshotam Building, Tribhuvan Rd, Grant Road East, Shapur Baug, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004
In the next building -first floor there is a distributor who has lot of stock ...he sells to various sellers at flipkart

This shop in dadar also has lot of stock left ....the ones that u are looking for 2000 onwards ...you may find here

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back