Is there good indian speakers

changappa

Hi, Everybody,
A pair of tower speakers with 10"" sub 4'' Mid And a tweeter.
Is there a good Indian speakers (Drivers ) available other than Boltons?. Philips were making drivers previously I don't know now. i would like to build a pair myself. I experienced with Philips & Boltons. I felt Philips are better than the boltons. Any way Imported always a problem like if you blowup any one driver then you won't get the replacement, End up in changing the whole pair cross over etc.:mad:

reason to start this thread is like me there are lot many would be audiophiles who can't spend a fortune on a music system. A decent Indian Amp + dvd Player+speakers. I strongly agree there is a defference between a BMW
and a Maruthi. Still maruthi rules Indian Roads!!!:yahoo:
sugestions are most welcome;)

Last edited:
Check out Laya Acoustics on New Bel Road ..
It should be to the right of the road going towards Outer Ring Road near Shanti Sagar or thereabouts.
It is on the 1st floor.

BTW My Lithos NOA 1 is coming ( already at dealer ,I sold 2 sats too,Now I need to clear my JBL Sub to make space!)

How is your experience about Lithos noa1 speakers (for a stereo setup) compared to other bookshelves in the same price range?

I have not expereinced one myself, but happened to talk to two owners. They are extremely positive about it.

How is your experience about Lithos noa1 speakers (for a stereo setup) compared to other bookshelves in the same price range?

I have not expereinced one myself, but happened to talk to two owners. They are extremely positive about it.

Wait for some tim. I head it at used dealers place for half an hr and liked it.
I am not able to bring it home as I am suppose to dispose a big JBL sub!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Wait for some tim. I head it at used dealers place for half an hr and liked it.
I am not able to bring it home as I am suppose to dispose a big JBL sub!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

hi hemant how big is the JBL is its active or passive do u have the pic i am interested to see it. I am some kind of heavy bass lover.
regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back