Issue with item purchased from user Bullet Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

javin9200

Hi friends,

Although this is my first post on hifi vision and sadly its not a positive one but i follow this forum very regularly. Lately i was going through some of the post in the 'FOR SALE BY OWNER' section and i decided to buy a pair of speakers which were these (http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owne...standing-speakers-pair-titanium-tweeters.html) posted by the member named the bullet guy (http://www.hifivision.com/members/thebulletguy.html)
I found his ad on olx too. So i decided to contact him through olx but i saw his post first on hifi vision. So i contacted him and we discussed and we met at a decision that i ll be buying these. So he told me that the speakers are all orignal and never get repaired at all and he sent me the pics also. But when i recieved the speakers one of the tweeters were repaired. And asking him what is this and why didnt u tell me , his reply was that he also not know about this thing . Can u believe this he told me that he is having these speakers for about 5 years and never noticed the tweeters and the screws that are holding the tweeters are different to each other. The moment i got them i noticed it and told him about the same. He was like i dont know. How hurting. I put my whole pocket money on this pair of jbl speakers and i told him the same also. The guys name is terence nero and he is in pune.

Hi friends,

Although this is my first post on hifi vision and sadly its not a positive one but i follow this forum very regularly. Lately i was going through some of the post in the 'FOR SALE BY OWNER' section and i decided to buy a pair of speakers which were these (http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owne...standing-speakers-pair-titanium-tweeters.html) posted by the member named the bullet guy (http://www.hifivision.com/members/thebulletguy.html)
I found his ad on olx too. So i decided to contact him through olx but i saw his post first on hifi vision. So i contacted him and we discussed and we met at a decision that i ll be buying these. So he told me that the speakers are all orignal and never get repaired at all and he sent me the pics also. But when i recieved the speakers one of the tweeters were repaired. And asking him what is this and why didnt u tell me , his reply was that he also not know about this thing . Can u believe this he told me that he is having these speakers for about 5 years and never noticed the tweeters and the screws that are holding the tweeters are different to each other. The moment i got them i noticed it and told him about the same. He was like i dont know. How hurting. I put my whole pocket money on this pair of jbl speakers and i told him the same also. The guys name is terence nero and he is in pune.

aah well.

First do the speaker sound proper or is there an issue with the sound. if there is no issue then forget it and enjoy the music.

I do agree that its very disheartening to learn about these things.

We all would love to trust when it comes to purchases and more often than not we do not want to buy stuff without seeing them for the very reason that we may not get what was told to us. in the post of for sale, there is no mention that these were never repaired.

If there is an issue with the speakers then perhaps both can come to a conclusion and get it fixed. not everyone may have an intent to cheat and could be an over sight. if they are working fine perhaps give the benefit of doubt to the Seller

Sir
I am more inclined giving the benifit to the seller. The tweeter has been repaired and when i gave a more deep look i noticed that there are some hindi magazine is used as a packing to. The seller was possessing these for around 5 yrs and how could he never noticed it. The one which is orignal is having allen screws which are not the same as the one which is repaired. Its been on the face of it.

aah well.

First do the speaker sound proper or is there an issue with the sound. if there is no issue then forget it and enjoy the music.

I do agree that its very disheartening to learn about these things.

We all would love to trust when it comes to purchases and more often than not we do not want to buy stuff without seeing them for the very reason that we may not get what was told to us. in the post of for sale, there is no mention that these were never repaired.

If there is an issue with the speakers then perhaps both can come to a conclusion and get it fixed. not everyone may have an intent to cheat and could be an over sight. if they are working fine perhaps give the benefit of doubt to the Seller
I aggre with you Kane. The buyer friends had come to my home and took an audition and after that aggread on the purchase. I am the second owner and have honestly never found any problem with the sound and never opened the tweeters and checked them. As I never found the need to do so. Till last night I was unaware of the repair done.

I have suggested the buyer to listen to them and if everything sounds fine why fidget with them.

I am not a cheat or a fraud. Why would I won't to do stuff like this on.

And the above post is done by a friend of the buyer and not the buyer him self.

I have already spoken to the buyer and told him the truth. He does understand.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The post has been done by myself sir. Let me send the pics of the repair.
See. Jai if that is you is the person who I sold the speakers to. He has already shared the pictures over WhatsApp with me yesterday.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello kane sir i have talked to the seller that if there comes a situtation of repairs or changing the parts he has to pool so that it can be repaired. What ever the amount will be i will be putting half and same from him but on this he is silent. Now tell sir what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back