iTunes stores India

pakecc

Hi all,

Most of the compressed songs I listen nowadays are purchased from iTunes which are very good - quality wise. Compared to MP3, iTunes format are AAC format with VBR ranging even upto 400 Kbps. Hence they are very much better than MP3. Songs downloaded in my iPhone are synchronised in two of my laptops also. One thing great in iPhone was the songs downloaded( purchased) is always there in you account as 'purchased' and later on even if you accidentally removed from iPhone and laptop, the same can be once again downloaded. And I have done this type of repeatedly download also.

NOW TO MY SHOCK, LOT OF ALBUMS, especially illayaraaja's which were earlier available for sale, are all missing now from the iTunes stores itself. So now if my collection accidently gets removed from my computer and phone, then I have no way to re download it. May be due to some dispute with the music label co., these albums would have been removed from sale.

Anyone who purchased lot of albums, pls check the availability in the iTunes stores India.

Regards.

It's gone from library but your purchase will be there I think. Best way to check is, in another computer download iTunes and login with your ID. It should show up all the albums you purchased as cloud and you can download it there.

All of the songs I purchased is intact. What I mean to say is that now these albums are not available at iTunes stores itself. Check the stores for illayaraaja, now you would get very few collections and most of the compilations are same songs in different album name. Movie albums like Ninaivelam Nithya, Kaaki sattai, Thendrale ennai Thodu and many more albums of illayaraaja have all vanished from store.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back