Jamo A101 sub woofer repair(ICs U1 and U2)

Funkyspike

I had given my Jamo subwoofer model number A101 for repairs...I was told by the service center guy(non authorised) that he suspects two ICs, however the IC numbers have been removed from the ICs by Jamo.which was true as he had sent me the photo of the board.i wanted help in identfying the IC it somebody who can help me for repairs.I am from Cochin,Kerala

Attachments

• IMG-20181213-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20181213-WA0036.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi, U2 is S2153D and is pwm ic which controls the mosfets IRF740.

Iam not aware of U1 but will be happy if someone posts the ic number of U1.

Hope this helps you to certain extent

I had given my Jamo subwoofer model number A101 for repairs...I was told by the service center guy(non authorised) that he suspects two ICs, however the IC numbers have been removed from the ICs by Jamo.which was true as he had sent me the photo of the board.i wanted help in identfying the IC it somebody who can help me for repairs.I am from Cochin,Kerala
Hello, I too am from Cochin. If it is ok, can you share the contact details of your service technician? I have a couple of equipment that needs urgent service.

Issac
M: 9447325457

Hi, IC U1 is LNK624DG and U2 is IRS2153D. If blown you can replace and your sub will be ready to kick again, of course if rest of the things are ok.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back