Jamo or Polk speakers ?

MTP

Hi,

I have done my research and have finally come down to the Jamo S606 set OR the Polk Monitor 60 set. I live in Hyderabad and the ProFX guys don?t have the monitor 60 for demo. The monitor 50's are unimpressive but the Monitor 70's are good, I am guessing the monitor 60's would be some where in between. If any one of you had the chance to compare the both of them then please shoot your opinion across, it would be of great help. I listen to 60% music and 40% movies.

Thanks

TP

Hi,

I have done my research and have finally come down to the Jamo S606 set OR the Polk Monitor 60 set. I live in Hyderabad and the ProFX guys don?t have the monitor 60 for demo. The monitor 50's are unimpressive but the Monitor 70's are good, I am guessing the monitor 60's would be some where in between. If any one of you had the chance to compare the both of them then please shoot your opinion across, it would be of great help. I listen to 60% music and 40% movies.

Thanks

TP

The Jamo S606 will be a better sound when compared to the Monitor 60. I have heard both and prefer the Jamo to the Polk.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back