JBL/ Sahil International

R Narayanan

Just heard that the JBL showroom in Kalkaji is closing down by the end of the year. Its seems Harman has entered India and is setting up shop in Vasant Vihar all by themselves.

Sahil International will remain their distributor. I thought I must let you all folks know about this development.:)

Other than HtStore, i couldn't find a single shop which had JBL Speakers and Home theater kits on display in Bangalore. The two shops listed on their site have long closed down.

Sahil international is no more the distributor for JBL. As far as JBL is concerned, they currently sell online by themselves & through croma, reliance digital, flipkart, amazon type of online sites.

Sahil International is now the distributor for Focal & Naim brands. Their site also currently appears to be under construction for the same.

Just heard that the JBL showroom in Kalkaji is closing down by the end of the year. Its seems Harman has entered India and is setting up shop in Vasant Vihar all by themselves.

Sahil International will remain their distributor. I thought I must let you all folks know about this development.:)

I had past purchase experience with Sahil International. They are legitimate and customer supportive. My JBL equipment got delivered from them only on time.

As a fact, I was ex-Harman employee :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back