JBL Studio 530

srisaikat

JBL Studio 530, have anybody auditioned this BS here in India? Seems to be very nice for it's price. I have no idea where I can audition them in Kolkata. Any help or opinion?

jbl530_zpsmcumdill.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I believe this model has been moved to JBL's Synthesis line. For audition and availability you can check with ACE Acoustics Audio in Kolkata or get in touch JBL/Harman India.

JBL Studio 530, have anybody auditioned this BS here in India? Seems to be very nice for it's price. I have no idea where I can audition them in Kolkata. Any help or opinion?

jbl530_zpsmcumdill.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have got my eyes on them for a while now,according to the review channel zreview he preferred it over 3000$ martin logans,don't know if its available here in India,if it is please let me know.I will order them immediately

I have been using them for 4 years now.They are not available in india.
I brought them in singapore, the store guy suggested 530 over kef Q300 and psb's. Thankful to him

I have paired them with marantz PM6004 stereo amplifier since i brought, and now since 1 month with marantz NR1606.

They are amazing speakers, i compared them with Clipsch and kef of my friends setup. These speakers are unbeatable even with 50W stereo setup and with out SUB.

I regularly listen to zariya(AR Rehman) from youtube to enjoy its full potential. They blast your ears with all details.and both of my amps are only 50W/channels.

Now i am looking for other speakers for surround. these speakers are little bigger in size, so can not be used as surround and they are recommended to be kept atleast 60cm from wall as per manual.

If you have a chance to get from US. get them blindly. I had spent 100$ more for fragile and overweight. so keep in mind that, they are heavy and solid.

Honestly don't remember...almost 9 months back.....check ebay...some reference rate will be there

1.27 L vs 30K for the LSR 305s!?! I just changed some settings of my Swans M50w. Love them haha :)

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back