JODI #1@ 30K,50K,80K,100K and 100+K

Audio_Freek

JODI #1 & Ek TIGER Tha @30K,50K,80K,100K and 100+K

Hi Fm's

I was going through our Forum and found that plenty of discussion has been in choosing the amps or speakers for their budget.Though suggestion flow concurrently, the FM's would struck at last on "Matching".

I thought of making a thread to be considered as an "Reference" for the newbie who enters into HI-FI STEREO WORLD:), who like to own a best sounding setup within his\her budget, Might be AMP+SPEAKER combo or Powered Systems.

I could find threads running for speakers for 20k,50k ,100k, but after purchasing those they are looking for better pair.

Though all say in general "TASTE OF MUSIC IS UNIQUE" and we cant recommend as each have different ears:);Suggestion would reduce the time for selection also reduce confusions:)

So Gurus, and Deputy Guru's, Starters,

Could you just throw light on Best Jodi #1 contest(Contest is word used for attraction and don't go into debate on which pair is best, also am not going to Choose the best and give them the AWARD:)),

Out of your Observation and Experience.:eek:hyeah:(make it if possible if it fits to certain Budget,for mode informative)+ best sounding POWERED MUSIC SYSTEM(Stereo)

Exp:
Music Hall Integrated amplifier A25.2 Paring with EPOS M5i

Last edited:
I think its a very good idea to create a reference. Also there is no harm in including powered and active speakers that one has heard and considers very good for that particular price category.

Re: JODI #1 & Ek TIGER tha @ 30K,50K,80K,100K and 100+K

I think its a very good idea to create a reference. Also there is no harm in including powered and active speakers that one has heard and considers very good for that particular price category.

Ya sure can name the title as "JODI #1 & Ek TIGER tha @ 30K,50K,80K,100K and 100+K

Now even the Powered gear can be posted in Name of "EK TIGER THA"@ 30,50,80,100K..
Hope this sounds fine.:eek:hyeah:

I've not heard them but the following combos are supposed to sound fab:

1. B&W Speakers + Rotel Amps
2. Theil Speakers + Bryston Amps

More knowledgeable members can make specific models and also add to the list I guess.

Why jodi? why not powered speakers... jodi made by more expereinced persons?

Hemanth,

noting special, Jodi is the right word i felt, Now as per all "Powered Gear" fans, have edited post..

All best Combo can be mentioned in "JODI #1" and Powered as "Ek TIGER Tha":)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back