Joseph Audio speakers with Creek Destiny & Bel Canto amp

subhobh

A fantastic evening last week @Sound by design studio (Gurgaon) with breathtaking Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers with Creek Destiny 2 and Bel Canto C5i integrated amplifier accompanied by Dali MENTOR MENUET and Cary 306 SACD player.

Woops, did I forget the astonishing Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair:yahoo:?

Some Images:

Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers:

9vqs.jpg

2d8u.jpg

jxj6.jpg

oj2x.jpg

Cary 306 SACD Player:

na9h.jpg

Creek Destiny 2 integrated amplifier (top of the line):

mxj1.jpg

px8q.jpg

6trv.jpg

Bel Canto C5i integrated amplifier:

fe1m.jpg

in0z.jpg

Dali MENTOR MENUET Bookshelf speakers:

bpzy.jpg

r5ch.jpg

sshb.jpg

Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair:

ysl5.jpg

The whole setup:

p2fq.jpg

Description and detailed review coming soon..............:eek:hyeah:

Nice Post;
Thanks for Sharing...

I used to have this CD / SACD Player - many years back.

Cary Audio CD 306 SACD Professional [Serial # 08306PV6044 - Black]

How does it play ? Sounds good ?
For Rs. 175/- K it was a great player - used less than 6 months [when I sold it] !

The Joseph Audio Speaker must have played well...

Glad to see more FM's visiting Sid Trehan's lovely & tastefully done room.

Pls do write more on your experience wrt the gears & Sid's hospitality :D

Sure I will also pen down my experiences. Dropped in for a brief time yesterday. Plan to go over for a longer audition some time next year.

To begin with Sids hospitality, I would say, he is as usual the best host. We had a wonderful evening at his place with tea, snakes and some nice desert along with the company of junior Sid (Aryan).

Joseph Audio PUSLAR:
Their website says The Joseph Audio Pulsar establishes a new benchmark in MiniMonitor performance. It truly conveys the scale of a much larger speaker, combined with the speed, precise imaging and resolution that mini fans have always prized. And I dont disagree with this. This is one of the best bookshelf speaker Ive ever heard with a very balanced sound (both highs and lows) with proper realism and pin-point soundstage. Very very impressive!!

Right now, I cant comment about Creek Destiny and Bel Canto C5i integrated amplifier, as I didn't have any reference amplifier. I will bring a reference amp of my own and compare with PULSAR to comment on them soon........

Nice Post;
Thanks for Sharing...

I used to have this CD / SACD Player - many years back.

Cary Audio CD 306 SACD Professional [Serial # 08306PV6044 - Black]

How does it play ? Sounds good ?
For Rs. 175/- K it was a great player - used less than 6 months [when I sold it] !

The Joseph Audio Speaker must have played well...

Yes Sir, undoubtedly this is a super impressive CD player! I have written a huge review on this last to last year.

Audioengine A5 speakers:
I must say they were surprisingly delightful. They have the ability ti impress people on very first audition. I dont wanted to compare them in the audiophile league but at the same time, I believe they are the best powered speakers at this price in India. Those who are looking for computer setup or a great start up setup, their search should end here. In one line, not 100% flawless but super impressive! Infact cant expect anything better at this price.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back