Just blown out my Jamo S606's tweeter

Hi folks,,, tech. service called me today, they're sending a new tweeter for replacement....good news but still so mad and sad for crappy Jamo quality...:mad:
and still no reply from Jamo support...

@ theVatansever : That's great news for you. You must have given them a real good piece of your mind there hence they Tech Serv reacted.

feel a lil dicey to utter the word "Jamo" after the recent happenings on HFV ;)
god know which bomb will blast from nowhere.....
exactly...thnks my friend...:yahoo:

I've heard many of the Jamo speakers and I was thoroughly unimpressed. Just get some other speakers and pass these on. There are soooo many choices in the market.

Chalo, at least you got your tweeter fixed so some good came out of this. Still, the quality of that tweeter was just unbelievable. Can't imagine what made them use junk like that in a speaker.

Hi folks,,, tech. service called me today, they're sending a new tweeter for replacement....good news but still so mad and sad for crappy Jamo quality...:mad:
and still no reply from Jamo support...
It does look like a cheaply made tweeter,strange i had the s606 system & sub300 and cranked the s**t out of them nearly every time i played them and sold them later and not iota went wrong.Although maybe i was lucky!I checked the c605 and its a dlfferent tweeter.It comes out in one piece weighing about 1/2 ib.Its in black housing too nothing like the s606 one:)

Its happening to a lot of other brands too. Pity really..... :sad:
I suppose it also depends on what these companys consider "quality".Did anybody ever see inside a wharfedale vardus model?You think the jamo looks bad(oh,it does) one should see these!!but as you said if the likes of QUAD is at it,were does it end?It seems to be a price vs.quality thing.Still its no reason to put bad components in everyday quality units IMO.:rolleyes:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back