JVC Tvs

kingfisher

Surprisingly there is no review and talk about this brand in this forum.In amazon also no one reviewed this. I found that this is the only TV providing 3 years warranty. Have and body experienced this TV?

Last edited:
JVC India website itself doesn't have any information on the TV models. Were they launched recently?

I saw some of older models JVC in showroom today and surprisingly they were better than tcl an vu. But not better than any Samsung Sony or LG models. What size are you looking at?

50. I am targeting this one: Vu Pixelight 126cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (50-QDV) because my old tv was Vu and impressed with the picture quality. Older model Vu tvs have some glitches and artifacts. Hope they would have rectified those in newer(2019) models. Apparently, it does not need any external media player.

Since JVC has launched its TVs with same features and price range, I am curious about it.

I am also curious about the JVC Tvs. My concern is the upscaling Quality and Motion Rate.
If This two pointer are better that VU premium Android Series. Then definitely JVC will win hands down.

Anyone bought the new series of JVC LCD . The review in the Flipkart looks impressive .

Will be considering the 55 " UHD model for my Upgrade .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back