Karaoke download site

joyous

Hi Guys, a request thread.

Where can I download original hindi karaoke songs?

I tried to make myself using Audacity, but the quality of karaoke file produced was poor. I also downloaded some karaoke files from net. But it also don't have quality.

Where can I download original hindi karaoke files? Or else how can I make karaoke in better quality?

I need 'gal mithi mithi bol' karaoke quickly. Any way to get that?

Thanks

Hi Guys, a request thread.

Where can I download original hindi karaoke songs?

I tried to make myself using Audacity, but the quality of karaoke file produced was poor. I also downloaded some karaoke files from net. But it also don't have quality.

Where can I download original hindi karaoke files? Or else how can I make karaoke in better quality?

I need 'gal mithi mithi bol' karaoke quickly. Any way to get that?

Thanks

Joy,

Give a try with Adobe audition Software, one of my friends have used the same and i assure there would be stunning results.

Just go through some article on handling the software before creating.

If you thought of searching a portal which have pre loaded karaoke, then a sure there will be only some specific collection and not the specific one which you looking for

Joy,

Give a try with Adobe audition Software, one of my friends have used the same and i assure there would be stunning results.

Just go through some article on handling the software before creating.

If you thought of searching a portal which have pre loaded karaoke, then a sure there will be only some specific collection and not the specific one which you looking for

Thanks for this. I will try with adobe. Hope the learning curve is minimal.

I have heard the "Pachai Niramey" From Alaipaudey ,a tamil film, music composed by A.R.R in karaoke converted from Adobe audition.
I got surprised on the result, The Musical part in Vocal would miss some quality due to some chopping work by system and sound like "Hall Mode" and apart from that, you cant find much flaw.

Give a try (Its available for short period trail version) and post the feedback

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back