Kenwood KVS-400

uhtijs

Hello,

Has anyone here listened to Kenwood KVS-400 speakers? Does anyone own them? How's the mid-frequency response? Is it good for heavy guitar music?

Thanks and regards.

I bought those speakers recently and sound is not bad for the price. But I think u have to use quality amplifier and equalizer to get its maximum.
mid-frequency response is reasonable. highs are good and bass is good.

Hello,

Has anyone here listened to Kenwood KVS-400 speakers? Does anyone own them? How's the mid-frequency response? Is it good for heavy guitar music?

Thanks and regards.
old but its ok.. good lows but highs for me a bit weak... need a powerful amp to drive them though😂 in my opinion

old but its ok.. good lows but highs for me a bit weak... need a powerful amp to drive them though😂 in my opinion
I just picked up a pair for garage speakers and I love them. I'm driving them with a 90w/ch sony stereo reciever and it does great. I listen to rock/metal for the most part with a little bit of electro/dubstep mixed in. Some older metal (metallica especially) can be kind of tinny when it comes to the cymbals. Wish my sony had the treble roll-off function that my Pioneer Elite SC37 has... But oh well. They work extremely well for a garage setup which is what I got them for so I am very happy with them.

I recently purchased a pair of Kenwood KVS400 speakers and I'm quite satisfied with their performance. They offer good value for the price. With dual woofers, they can produce decent bass without the need for a subwoofer. Though vintage, they have a simplistic design and decent aesthetics. I'm currently using them with my 100W Ch DIY amplifier, but I feel that these speakers could benefit from more power to reach their maximum potential. While I believe the original crossover is functioning properly, I'm unsure about its age or the production year of these speakers.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back