Kenwood x-92 Service

Han27net

Hi guys,

I am trying to fix my deck that I purchased recently. The issue is with the head, so it doesn't go up enough to touch the tape or touch but not sitting straight.

I opened the deck and saw a spring that was amended by someone. That person stretched it in very bad way. In essence it was played with by a non professional person. The spring job is to pul the head base to the right spot.

1- I m now trying to find the right terminals as there are more than one possibilities.

2- Is it just the spring that caused the issue or there is something else to investigate?

I also struggled to find a picture of the cassette mechanism to see the right terminals of the spring. I couldn't get a service manual after searching for hours on Google. There is one being sold on Ebay but i m based in tge UK and the seller is abroad which made tye shopping fees extra ordinary.

Can someone please help me?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back