share some thoughts here

Manu why not keep the topics more neat instead of all these ???????///////
Cheers!

hello bros.

i have just starting to play killzone 2

and boy it got superb graphics excellent gameplay

anyone else here have played it

share some thoughts here

yes it a fantastic game ... best fps so far that ive played .. some parts feel like ur in a real battlezone... Id rate it over gears of war ..
Im waiting for metal gear solid 4 .. to check how it compares to this ..

btw how much did u pay for it? I paid 2499 .. but worth it ;)

Manu why not keep the topics more neat instead of all these ???????///////
Cheers!

:eek:hyeah: :clapping: :D :lol:

aaah just messing with buttons when i write new topic

so i put these ////// or these ????? or later on may be these >><<<<"""""''''''::::;;;;;

:eek:hyeah: don't mind brother :)

yes it a fantastic game ... best fps so far that ive played .. some parts feel like ur in a real battlezone... Id rate it over gears of war ..
Im waiting for metal gear solid 4 .. to check how it compares to this ..

btw how much did u pay for it? I paid 2499 .. but worth it ;)

it comes free with my ps3 80gb console

i have mgs4 i tell you both have unique graphics in their own leagues

mgs4 has more film like graphics and killzone 2 graphics looks like some future world or sci fi world thing

:eek:hyeah: :clapping: :D :lol:

aaah just messing with buttons when i write new topic

so i put these ////// or these ????? or later on may be these >><<<<"""""''''''::::;;;;;

:eek:hyeah: don't mind brother :)

Hey bro, please don't take it lightly. Be careful in how you write the Titles. We don't want the forum titles messed up with all these symbols. So in future if you again mess around, I will mind. So should you. You come here everyday and benefit from it. Give it something back, by at least keeping it neat and tidy.:thumbsup:

Manu ji, my humble request too, whenever i open the forum and i see lots of '?' and lots of '/' and lots of '<>', i know who could that be without reading the author name, and those symbols really make the forums not so neat, please.

If you could also use only '3 smileys' per post, i'll be thankful to you ji.

You're super cool guy here, one among the best IMO.

Hey bro, please don't take it lightly. Be careful in how you write the Titles. We don't want the forum titles messed up with all these symbols. So in future if you again mess around, I will mind. So should you. You come here everyday and benefit from it. Give it something back, by at least keeping it neat and tidy.:thumbsup:

don't worry bro i'll remind that and keep my threads neat :)

Manu ji, my humble request too, whenever i open the forum and i see lots of '?' and lots of '/' and lots of '<>', i know who could that be without reading the author name, and those symbols really make the forums not so neat, please.

If you could also use only '3 smileys' per post, i'll be thankful to you ji.

You're super cool guy here, one among the best IMO.

i'll keep that in mind bro ;)

Ya i enjoyed KZ2 like anything and the game's singleplayer campaign was awesome and the i enjoyed the multiplayer too.
Ashtung is my PSN ID BTW:)
Vj

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back