KLH model 5

jenson

any experience with this speaker, especially a/b with jbls/klipsch of similar range.

Also, does anyone retail them in India, if so, for what price. Tried reaching symphony ht, no feedback. Thnx

Retails with one of the dealers - Sandesh Shenoy. Am not aware of the pricing though.

@soniramesh has the current version I think.

275000 INR here.

Sandesh is accepting preorders at 1.76 L. Please reach out to him for more details.

No idea which version he is selling.

I have listened to them at the same dealer who stocks Tannoy Legacy Eatons and Cheviots. I would position the model 5 as a very high value for money loudspeaker. It lacks ( just a bit) the tonal richness and body in the mids of the slightly higher priced tannoys. But that was expected at that price point. The KLH walks a fine balance act between slim floorstander speakers and big Jbls / klipschs. Balanced sound and musical. Definitely worth an audition. I would pick that speaker over many slim floorstanders in the same price point.

Sandesh is accepting preorders at 1.76 L. Please reach out to him for more details.

No idea which version he is selling.
At last
some deserved intrest about this speaker !!!

here's the catalog
specs
etc

@powerslave
There are some reviews on the catalog too
where its compared to the Klipsch hersey and the JBL L100 as well

P>s
Sandesh has
The absolute newest one - the black noir charcoal frame was infact launched only a month ago

At last
some deserved intrest about this speaker !!!

here's the catalog
specs
etc

@powerslave
There are some reviews on the catalog too
where its compared to the Klipsch hersey and the JBL L100 as well

P>s
Sandesh has
The absolute newest one - the black noir charcoal frame was infact launched only a month ago

Price i think is close to whats mentioned above

The Kendell is for people who want something more conventional
It goes up against the Tekton and the Polk reserve 700

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back