Klipsch R6bt review

CLEARCUT

Got one Klipsch R6 BT from our sales forum. That gentleman Mohit deal was perfect and genuine . Since I am much impressed with it I start this thread.

FITTING ; Better than average. it has two separate loop in which one is battery and another is blue tooth mechanism. So there is no tendency of falling down.. Stock ear tip is not good I use one comply. Which gives good isolation and ensures sound quality.

PAIRING is very easy. DISTANCE covering is too good.

BATTERY power is normal, to tell the truth I have not used up to that time at a stretch. Two days I completely used it whenever I had time no issue at all.

Regarding conversation I felt little weird but the other side people could not find any difference.

Sound quality wow I am blown away by its sq only mid is little recessed to give sweet and smooth. Bass is more accurate does not mix with mid which is little bit recessed and smooth. In Hf there is no sibilance at all but it showed full efficiency. Details were clean. In total it gives out audiophile quality despite of it is wireless. I compared it with my Bose sound sport which is better reviewed. Klipsch has good audiophile and BT coverage and no slip feeling. Bose has good deep bass and good mid little roll off Hf but always has slip off feeling Loss of connection frequently. But Bose is more louder than Klipsch. To sum up it is an audiophile Bt Iem which I highly recommend to my fellow audiophile. You can enjoy the audio for hours with out any wires thanks. Once again I thank Mr.Mohit. I like this iem better than Bose sound sport

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back