KLIPSCH RF 7 ii vs WHARFEDALE JADE 7 vs JAMO C 809

Chindaluru

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been reading a lot of discussions on various topics so far. I wanted your opinions on the subject speakers and which would be the best. I know that this is very subjective. But nevertheless want to know your valued opinions. I am planning to pick up these in the next two weeks.

They will used 50% Movies and 50% Music. Depending on which speaker I decide I will match the center and the surrounds accordingly. Am also planning on getting the Marantz SR 5007 coupled with Marantz MM 7025 (Power Amp).

YOUR OPINIONS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Regards
Vamshi

Last edited:
Jamo for me... I've heard the C607, C809 and R909 and liked them very much.

I have not heard this particular Klipsch model but the few I've heard have not been very musical. Seemed more like HT speakers and a bit too harsh for my liking.

Have not heard this particular Wharfedale model, but I've heard the Diamond series and liked them especially for the VFM they present at the entry/budget level.

I have heard the Klipsch RF7ii and the Wharfedale Jade 7. Both are extremely powerful and captivating. However, I thought at times they were too powerful and a little straining. I will be demoing the C809's today.

Regards
Vamshi

I have not heard this particular Klipsch model but the few I've heard have not been very musical. Seemed more like HT speakers and a bit too harsh for my liking.

+1 to that.
Hi.....I have heard the particular Klipsch model that you are referring to and found it to be a bit too bright for my ears. I had to tell the dealer to stop after about 15 min because my ears were beginning to hurt.

Have heard a few Jamos and they were also a bit bright for my ears. Not heard the particular model that you are looking at.

For me, the Wharfedale 7 sounded the best amongst all the Klipsch, Jamo and Wharfedale models that I have heard.

Do listen to all, preferably in the same setup with your favourite music/movies before you decide.

Best,
APK

I too have heard the klipsch RF7 II version and felt them to be too bright. Most of the Klipsch speakers sounded too bright to me. Jamo was much better. Also explore other brands. KEF R700 and R500 may suite your budget. these KEF's have rave reviews about them. KEF R series speakers are very warm and smooth sounding. Do audition them.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back