La32a550

regas_6

I have the Samsung Series 5 LA32A550 and would just like to know what use the usb port has?

Also, if i change the picture settings, it seems to revert back to the factory settings. Is this a problem on the TV or am i doing something wrong??

I have the Samsung Series 5 LA32A550 and would just like to know what use the usb port has?

Also, if i change the picture settings, it seems to revert back to the factory settings. Is this a problem on the TV or am i doing something wrong??

USB can play mp3,Divx ,photos from USB stoage.

Setting has to be saved or made as favourate....

USB can play mp3,Divx ,photos from USB stoage.

Setting has to be saved or made as favourate....

Thanks spirovious. That sounds great, but i'm guessing it has to be from a more sophisticated device than a standard flash drive?

If so can u tell me what that device is?? Thanks

Thanks spirovious. That sounds great, but i'm guessing it has to be from a more sophisticated device than a standard flash drive?

If so can u tell me what that device is?? Thanks

Pendrive & ext Laptop HDD will be supported by TV.manual must have mentioned it.

Hi Team,I have Samsung LA32A550p1R model tv,i plug in my usb and opened it via Wlink,but i can only play MP3 and Jpeg files,how can i play video files via USB Please help

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back