Lady gaga- new star!

Yes Suri, I flamed you!!!:D But then it was for a reason...
Cannot help you liking it :rolleyes:,
BTW, did you see it's new vid (uncensored version???) am sure you were jumping with joy reading the article....
No wonder your WOE's protested :eek:hyeah:

Yes Suri, I flamed you!!!:D But then it was for a reason...
Cannot help you liking it :rolleyes:,
BTW, did you see it's new vid (uncensored version???) am sure you were jumping with joy reading the article....
No wonder your WOE's protested :eek:hyeah:

HEHEHE!!

i have not a TV to watch this lady - gaga

i heard the song - liked her (raw) voice - and she gargles her mouth with jack daniels before she sashays out in the morning? - that was over the top!!:)

regds denom,
suri

'gargles her mouth with jack daniels before she sashays out in the morning?'

That my friend itself should be a clue to you stating that it (gaga) is a fad which will die out soon.... just to bring you upto speed with the new video of it (gaga) - got banned (free publicity) becoz it (gaga) is supposedly shown nude - purposely done to silence all the people who are shouting hoarse about gaga being a Tranny/CWD - hope you get my drift.... :rolleyes:

Still, please do watch any of it (gaga's) videos for yourself to judge & come to your own conclusions... :D

Best Regards
Denom

'gargles her mouth with jack daniels before she sashays out in the morning?'

That my friend itself should be a clue to you stating that it (gaga) is a fad which will die out soon.... just to bring you upto speed with the new video of it (gaga) - got banned (free publicity) becoz it (gaga) is supposedly shown nude - purposely done to silence all the people who are shouting hoarse about gaga being a Tranny/CWD - hope you get my drift.... :rolleyes:

Still, please do watch any of it (gaga's) videos for yourself to judge & come to your own conclusions... :D

Best Regards
Denom

hehehe! denom-

i will watch that 'woman' on video tomorrow - and post impressions here

regds suri

I thought lady gaga was good - got flamed!!:eek:

Come on Suri! Why be apologetic of your personal likes/dislikes?! So what if you liked her for whatever reasons. Who cares if she gargles with J.Daniels or Saline?!

I used to like and still listen to "You are beautiful" by James Blunt. He shares multiple NME awards with your favorite Lady Gaga for the Worst Album/song awards :) The uncountable number of spoofs floating in the net are really funny too.

YouTube - James Blunt Parody - She Was Beautiful...I Swear (by Kevin Sage)

YouTube - My Cubicle video remix

Cheers.

Last edited:
Come on Suri! Why be apologetic of your personal likes/dislikes?! So what if you liked her for whatever reasons. Who cares if she gargles with J.Daniels or Saline?!

I used to like and still listen to "You are beautiful" by James Blunt. He is shares multiple NME awards with your favourite Lady Gaga for the Worst Album/song awards :) The uncountable number of spoofs floating in the net are really funny too.

YouTube - James Blunt Parody - She Was Beautiful...I Swear (by Kevin Sage)

YouTube - My Cubicle video remix

Cheers.

hehehehe!!!!!:)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back