Lakozy clearance

jai1611

Lakozy have given up the distributorship for Nad, PSB. They have put leftover stock on clearance with discounts of 30-50%. They seem to have a fair bit of stock on hand based on what I saw there yesterday.

I haven't purchased anything from them in the clearance so don't know specifics of terms etc.

There used to be a pair of PSB Platina M2 with stands..

Wonderful wonderful speaker..

If I hadn't bought the Merlins I would have been having these...

Lakozy have given up the distributorship for Nad, PSB. They have put leftover stock on clearance with discounts of 30-50%. They seem to have a fair bit of stock on hand based on what I saw there yesterday.

I haven't purchased anything from them in the clearance so don't know specifics of terms etc.

This is news to me!
I have been really happy with Priyesh on a couple of purchases.
I do hope that Lakozhy comes out of this with a good deal for the future.

so basically are they shutting down? if you buy from them what about the warranty?

My guess is that if they are offering rock bottom prices...(heavy discounts) ....implies cleaning shop and possibly limited or no warranty.....same thing for Golden Ear speakers whose pamphlet was distributed for the What Hifi show Mumbai in March 2018

This is news to me!
I have been really happy with Priyesh on a couple of purchases.
I do hope that Lakozhy comes out of this with a good deal for the future.

They aren't shutting down. Just that the Nad/PSB parent company decided to give the distributorship to someone else. There's been quite a bit of churn last one year or so I think

Yes, i guess it would be visit the store in person and if you show a specific interest...then the discount will be roped in.....

If the distribution ship is going to some other dealer....will the warranty still be entertained for those who have purchased from Lakozy (provided warranty is still valid and present)? I think it would be better to email PSB / NAD on this so as to get a documented response (via email) which will help in future. There has to be a handover for after sales service....

If the distribution ship is going to some other dealer....will the warranty still be entertained for those who have purchased from Lakozy (provided warranty is still valid and present)? I think it would be better to email PSB / NAD on this so as to get a documented response (via email) which will help in future. There has to be a handover for after sales service....
That would be good. Last time a certain higher end brand changed distributors in India, let alone service-warranty or otherwise, the 2nd distributor was bad mouthing the 1st distributor and also increased prices by 30-40%. The manufacturer was also of no help either. Hopefully NAD/PSB will stand by their Indian customers and treat them better.
Cheers,
Sid

That would be good. Last time a certain higher end brand changed distributors in India, let alone service-warranty or otherwise, the 2nd distributor was bad mouthing the 1st distributor and also increased prices by 30-40%. The manufacturer was also of no help either. Hopefully NAD/PSB will stand by their Indian customers and treat them better.
Cheers,
Sid
same thing happen to a member here, he bought a SVS subwoofer & then when he had an issue within the warranty period. The new distributor refused to do a warranty claim saying that the place he bought it from HTstore.in is no more the official dealer of SVS.

It's the brand here at fault as the distributor should have been told to honour warranties when taking over... A new distributor would never like to take over the warranty of products which they did not sell themselves but the brand should insist or give incentives for the distributor...

I know I have a gripe against distributors but over here the brands should be taken to task...

Cheers,
Sid

Thats typically expected from dealer to dealer......what we can do is for those who use the product to actively email and check on this.....

The brand needs to take ownership as a matter of principal but will never interfere between 2 dealers.......

Thats typically expected from dealer to dealer......what we can do is for those who use the product to actively email and check on this.....

The brand needs to take ownership as a matter of principal but will never interfere between 2 dealers.......
Yes that is what is expected, but a lot of brands really don't step up. Especially for out of warranty service, what I have experienced is one has to pretty much junk the component once the original distributor is gone. I have done it twice in the past. Hopefully that won't be the case with PSB/NAD.
Cheers,
Sid

Is there any way to get a list of items on sale as I don't see any mention on their website

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back