Large Black Anodized heatsink

talespin

Hi

Is this thing available anywhere in India?
Black Anodized heatsink
Heatsink 200 X 210 mm
Fins - 40mm to 75mm max

I was able to find 200mm X 100mm but i need something with more height. Fins can vary from 40m to 75mm max

Perfect Metals, Bangalore has a wide variety, and they'll ship anywhere in the country.

Anodizing will have to be done by end user. They sell raw aluminium heat sinks.

Perfect Metals, Bangalore has a wide variety, and they'll ship anywhere in the country.

Anodizing will have to be done by end user. They sell raw aluminium heat sinks.
@joshua...could you please give me some pointers regarding getting some good cabinets for power amp/preamp?

For line level gear, Raghu makes two kinds of cabinets - one meant to house the SSP, CNC or Hypnotoad MC phono pre, and a DCB1, plus one OPS power supply unit to power it all. This is a large, all-in-one cabinet. The second one is a small cabinet to house only one of the above devices. I like Raghu's cabinets because he uses the thickest MS sheet that I've come across (making it very sturdy), and the screw holes align perfectly (a big thing on my books).

For power amp, please check out the Ovation amp build thread around here. I can't recall the exact source but the OP had sourced a very good looking cabinet for his Ovation amp.

Of course there are other sources for both types of cabs.

For line level gear, Raghu makes two kinds of cabinets - one meant to house the SSP, CNC or Hypnotoad MC phono pre, and a DCB1, plus one OPS power supply unit to power it all. This is a large, all-in-one cabinet. The second one is a small cabinet to house only one of the above devices. I like Raghu's cabinets because he uses the thickest MS sheet that I've come across (making it very sturdy), and the screw holes align perfectly (a big thing on my books).

For power amp, please check out the Ovation amp build thread around here. I can't recall the exact source but the OP had sourced a very good looking cabinet for his Ovation amp.

Of course there are other sources for both types of cabs.
Thanks a lot for the details. By raghu you mean Raghu from Hyd right?

Have you used their service, do they provide cut pieces or do i have to buy complete rails. any idea about pricing. i have seen their catalog and some of those look real good.

I'm not aware if Perfect Metals does any service since I only bought few raw N56 heat sinks as per my required length. You certainly don't have to buy whole rail, they'll give you retail quantities. Send them a mail. They are very responsive.

Back