Last.fm Anyone?

moserw

Anyone here heard of Last.fm or uses it? It's basically an online journal/record of all the music you play on your PC and it goes without saying you need to be online and also have s/w that scrobbles or submits an online record of all the music you listen to in real time. Most media players on the PC like Winamp, Foobar, XMPlay, WMP, etc. are compatible. My username/profile on Last.fm is the same as here moserw and the link is moserws Music Profile Users at Last.fm. Its a great way to keep an online record of all the music you listen to and also find/discover new artists and find other users with similar taste in music. If anyone is on it, you can add me as a friend.

Hi:

Yes, I was using Last.fm for a long time. Very good indeed.

But after I found radioparadise.com, I never went to last.fm. If you want CD quality music at 192k (highest quality) for any radio station, please visit their site, and click '192k MP3 <- highest quality sound' link. Sit back and listen it through your good quality PC speakers or stream it to your squeezebox or DAC magic, I bet you will be impressed.

1. No intrusive DJs, no ads, great music.
2. Excellent choice of music.
3. Forum for discussions.

Last edited:
Hi:

Yes, I was using Last.fm for a long time. Very good indeed.

But after I found radioparadise.com, I never went to last.fm. If you want CD quality music at 192k (highest quality) for any radio station, please visit their site, and click '192k MP3 <- highest quality sound' link. Sit back and listen it through your good quality PC speakers or stream it to your squeezebox or DAC magic, I bet you will be impressed.

1. No intrusive DJs, no ads, great music.
2. Excellent choice of music.
3. Forum for discussions.

Thanks, will check them out. I used to use Pandora before, but then they were forced out of business too bad. Just now on the site, will give RP a try.

How did you like it, RP ?

Impressive. The SQ is pretty "wow" considering its being streamed on the internet. I did have some hanging for the high bitrate songs but the very fact they are streaming at 192 kbps is amazing. Will be visiting RP more often.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back