LCD TV replacement or refund ?

What should be the optimal viewing distance for a 50" plasma, 10' to 12' will be fine??

well depends on whether its a FHD or HD ready,if its a HD ready i feel 12 feet should be about the minimum in order to see a image without noticing the pixels.ifs its FHD 50inch the pixel sizes would be some what similar to a 37inch HD ready lcd.

Probably you may not do anything here....just note that for fairness, you should have called them about the error. Sometimes, a salesperson's neck gets on the line for such mistakes. banks are a place where the cashier is expected to pay the difference if the balance does not reconcile at the end of the day. Just my observation....

Atlast, after more than 2 months of waiting,

I recvd the refund,
and the best part,
i got the cheque of 58000, where as i purchased the LCD for 53000.
actually, the bill had two values displayed, MRP:58000, & selling price:53000
& the LG guy, who took the bill from me, to prepare the cheque, forgot to see the selling price, & saw the MRP, & made the cheque of MRP.

So, after 5 months of using the LCD, I'm getting Rs. 5000, more than, what i paid for. & the LCD prices have also reduced in these 5 months.
So Triple benefit.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Now I'm thinking of buying 50" LGPQ70 which is available for 60K on compareindia.in.com,
which i think, i can get for 58K !

i had to call, regularly for 2 months, & not once i recvd a call from that LG guy, i was the one, who was getting tension out of all this.
I ain't gonna refund the amount, it's a kind of compensation, I should be getting.
I think, it's all justified.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back