LED : Samsung Series 6 or LG LE5500

i have a samsung 6 series lcd... i am very happy with it...any reason why you planning to buy LED apart from the thinner size!

Hi,
Just go ahed with Samsung. I am also enjoying the same since Oct '09 (UA40B6000) and really happy with the result. For LG I could not convince my self looking to the performance and quality specially when it comes to dark shades, LG literally fails. It gives better price but not better PQ.

Hi
I am using LG 47 inch SL90 since six months and I am very happy with the PQ.
Please check by yourself and believe your eyes ;)

i have samsung U6200 40" series 6 result is excellent and best thing is usb plays all the format.

i have samsung U6200 40" series 6 result is excellent and best thing is usb plays all the format.

I too enjoy playing movies in my samsung series 6 through usb and it plays most formats like mkv mp4 etc however there are some formats it doesn't play like m4v and some audio formats......but does a pretty good job as you don't need an additional media player.

I too enjoy playing movies in my samsung series 6 through usb and it plays most formats like mkv mp4 etc however there are some formats it doesn't play like m4v and some audio formats......but does a pretty good job as you don't need an additional media player.

yes both samsung and lg can play from usb,almost same formats..:cool:

hello sandys
please share its (LG LE5500) performance in terms of picture quality for Game, Sports, Cinema mode. Where in Bangalore you got this offer.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back