LG 43UJ752T Review

If u are looking for picture quality and great HDR and Especially Dolby Vision videos they way they are meant to be seen go with OLED 2017 models. Im moving this TV to the hall and waiting for my C7 to be delivered.

Yes I am wrong about billion colors HE-MAN. But I could not find anything that confirms 10 bit native panel.

If u are looking for picture quality and great HDR and Especially Dolby Vision videos they way they are meant to be seen go with OLED 2017 models. Im moving this TV to the hall and waiting for my C7 to be delivered.

You are right. I researched a lot and lot and come to the conclusion that OLED is what ticks all the boxes. Next is sony's x900e models if you are looking for something less pricey(49' model is 1.25k and it does not support DV though) but with all the offers going on, 55' models of sony x900e and LG C7 cost about the same. But both are out of my budget for now.

How much did you pay for c7 ?Hope you got a good deal. Please post your review once you get your tv.

But we pay a fortune compared to the prices in uk. sony's 55' x900e costs about 1100$ in USA and it costs 2L here :sad::sad:

LG 43UJ752T - 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV, Nano Cell Display | LG IN
Check this link it also says billion rich color. Before buying I found a reputed review where it mentioned its a native 10 bit panel and has no problem displaying native 10 bit content.
Anyways even if its not I dont care anymore
Hello HE-MAN,

What about the pc gaming experience on lg 43uj752t did you notice any issue like stutter,flicker and tearing?
I'm also planning to purchase lg 43uj752t for pc gaming too and I want to know that does lg 43uj752t supports 1080p resolution at 120hz in games and does the active HDR supports all games which includes HDR support?

Hello HE-MAN,

What about the pc gaming experience on lg 43uj752t did you notice any issue like stutter,flicker and tearing?
I'm also planning to purchase lg 43uj752t for pc gaming too and I want to know that does lg 43uj752t supports 1080p resolution at 120hz in games and does the active HDR supports all games which includes HDR support?

Yes it does 1080p@120Hz. I have played FM7, Ac origins in HDR10 and it looks awesome. I have also played ME-Andromeda in Dolby Vision. This is the only game I know has DV on PC. Games are mostly HDR10. One more thing you have to use proper certified 18.2Gbps cables. When I first purchased the Tv I used it with normal 150rs cable and it worked fine even in HDR mode but every now and then the screen use to go blank no display. I had remove HDMI cable from GPU and reinsert to get display again. So I bought a Monoprice certified cables and the issue is gone.

Thank you HE-MAN....But I have one query there is also one another choice 49sj800t so what's the difference between 49sj800t and 43uj752t except size?

it supports all the resolution you can hope for it even supports 3200*1800p@60Hz. 120Hz only works at 1080p. I have a GTX 980TI which mostly powers through games. Also I always use Adaptive V-sync. If you are worried about screen tearing so much its better to get Freesync monitor if you have AMD gpu or G-sync Monitor if you have Nvidia.

Hi HE-MAN,

Thanks for the excellent review!!

I have also purchased this TV (LG 43UJ752T) and using it as monitor but it is only supporting 4K 3840x2160 @ 30 Hertz (max) and 4096x2160 @ 24 Hertz with True Color (32 bit).

As per my GPU NVIDIA Quadro K1100M, it supports 4K resolution with 60 Hertz. Could you please help me to achieve 4K at 60 Hertz?

Hi HE-MAN,

Thanks for the excellent review!!

I have also purchased this TV (LG 43UJ752T) and using it as monitor but it is only supporting 4K 3840x2160 @ 30 Hertz (max) and 4096x2160 @ 24 Hertz with True Color (32 bit).

As per my GPU NVIDIA Quadro K1100M, it supports 4K resolution with 60 Hertz. Could you please help me to achieve 4K at 60 Hertz?

I really don't know what might be the problem. Update to latest nvidia drivers in case you haven't. Windows update. Also sometimes Nvidia drivers don't actually complete remove old drivers when installing new ones. I recommend you use DDU in safe mode and uninstall drivers and then Reinstall them.

IlFNiWJ.png

Hi he-man, am also planning to buy lg 43UJ752t model. May I know how it's working til now. Do u notice any change in sound or picture quality

LG was my preferred choice after Sony and over Samsung when I hunted for 4K LED TV. I was looking for 55UJ752T. You can check my post on comparison of Sony x9000e, LG UJ752t and Samsung NU7000. Added advantage is you get Dolby Atmos with two years warranty on LG where as others give only one year, need to pay for additional.

I received it 5 days ago. LG brand shoppe took 3 days to deliver the Tv since they did not have it in stock apart from the display piece. Employees were very nice and polite. One guy was standing holding usb hdd I had brought to check PQ which took a while. They told me upfront that it will take 3 days for delivery. Negotiations started at 84,999, after some hard bargaining we agreed upon 76,000 and two year warranty, second year panel and module only. I paid 6000rs booking amount and 70,000rs at home at time of delivery. It was installed within 2 hours.

This is the new 2017 model with the Nano Cell Display. Its a 4K smart Tv with Web OS 3.5, HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG. This was the only Tv I found at 43 inch to have all major HDR formats.

Build Quality is above average sort of feels premium because of the Gunmetal type brushed Grey finish. Tv is made up of entirely plastic. The grey metal borders feel like metal but I am not sure. However, they do give a nice character to the set. Stand is hollow metal with plastic inside. Tv wobbles a bit but not so much that will make you nervous.

Due to HDMI 2.0 limitations its only able to do 4K HDR at YCbCr 4:4:4 8bit 60hz. You have to select 420 or 422 to use 10bit or 12bit. You have to turn HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color on for the HDMI input you are connected to. Also you have to turn HDR and Advanced Color on in Windows 10 display settings (you need creators update). YcbCr 4:4:4 is extremely sharp and crisp. It can also do 1920*1080 @120hz. I am using GTX 980Ti.

My Primary Usage is gaming and watching movies. Games that have HDR Support work in HDR. I played Mass Effect Andromeda in HDR10 and it does indeed look good. Input lag is very low even in HDR on all modes, I play on HDR Game(user mode, with a few settings changed). Mass Effect Andromeda recently received a 1.08 patch that adds Dolby Vision support but Origins is acting like shit and not downloading it keeps crashing. I will update once I am able to play it in Dolby Vision. Resident Evil 7 also supports HDR but I am yet to test it.

Picture quality is extremely good, blacks are so good that you won't believe it's a IPS panel. HDR PQ is also very good, Tv does get bright enough and also dark enough to the HDR effect pop. When HDR content is detected it displays appropriate logo like Dolby or HDR based on the content. HDR = Vivid, Standard, Cinema Home, Cinema, Game settings. SDR = Vivid, Standard,APS,Cinema,Cricket,Game,Photo, ISF bright room, ISF Darkroom, HDR Effect= Low, Medium, Strong. HDR Effect is available only when you use usb to play SDR videos. This actually helps SDR content look better, personally I am using this to watch SDR content and they do look extremely good. You have to turn on Real cinema in settings if you want to watch 24hz movies to have a judder free experience. Local Dimming is average at best.

Sound is exceptional for LCD-LED Tv this thin. I was not expecting it to be so good with its tight bass and surround sound. it has a DTV Audio Setting = MPEG, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, HE-AAC, Auto. It also has AV Sync adjustment. Sound modes = Standard, Cinema, Clear Voice 3, Cricket, Music, Game.

Web OS 3.5 is good accompanied by excellent magic remote. Lg content store does not have anything useful but Netflix, Amazon prime (I didn't knew Prime had HDR in India), Youtube are all present and they all work at 4k with HDR if the content supports it. Upscaling is good if you use usb to watch 1080p videos or lower resolution. There are some features like edge enhancer, noise reduction and mpeg noise reduction to help lower resolution stuff.

HDR10 is good but some of you will be underwhelmed after seeing it and will think HDR is not that great. Personally I also found HDR10 not that appealing but Dolby Vision will make your jaw hit the floor, it's leagues ahead of HDR. Lg brand shoppe guys played a few Dolby Vision videos they had and damn it looked so freaking amazing. So if you are looking to get into HDR buy something that supports Dolby Vision be it Tv or UHD Player. Dolby Vision is currently the best HDR experience out there. Let's hope HDR10+ will be able to match Dolby Vision.

PS: I am using a generic local HDMI Cable I bought few years back for 150rs. No fancy high end cable required here. However, if you plan to buy UHD Player or you have a receiver then you will have get a certified 18gbps cable other wise it wont work properly.
PSS: This is my personal experience user mileage may vary. I am still calibrating it and will update post when I am fully satisfied with the settings. Lg installation guys were polite and well mannered but they did not know anything about the Tv, I helped them with stand mount and they had no knowledge regarding the Demo. They said training is yet to happen for 2017 models.
Brother the panel is 100 hz or 60 hz native one?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back