LG 49SJ800T - Ownership Review

Even high end Sony models X93/94 series is edge lit back light with slim back light drive
Where as X82 and below series of sony is also edge lit back light but without slim back light drive

Thanks for the reply bro. I saw 50hz on flipkart that's why I was concerned. Is this documented anywhere? I want to be absolutely sure before spending 90k on this. Hope you understand.
Hi Bro,
Did you get the TV? At what price? I want to buy it and so looking for a reasonable price.

Its Edge-lit and all of those are located at the bottom side so local dimming is below average. The bigger the size the more noticeable will the difference.
That means, edge-lit with 43 inch(LG 43UJ752T) will be better than 49 inch..

The panel is the biggest cost partition among others. When we look up.... it's so expensive and it should have the good things. But when they look down these models belong to their mid tier and they don't need to provide everything to everyone. That's where these big companies lose to the value minded small players. They give whatever they can at that price point limiting their marketing and removing non value adding process. Finally the biggies go worthless even if they give all their might. Their overhead will go beyond the reach and they'll lose to small players like Xiaomi, TCL, Sanyo etc

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back