LG 55 CX in US is 1.35k INR ????

RocK4EveR

If it is Right, then how dare they are to fool Indians,,,, they must be Nuked by Chinese brands,,, hope so called brands R. I. P by Chinese 1st tier brands in soon.
They launch CX here at more than 2K and maintain it like today's C9 price,,,, why always 1lak difference between US and INDIA,,, still tbey want to loot us the max. they CAN?,,,,,
Made by here or near by countries, made by Asians, Lead by non-American CEO's,,, etc BUT sold to us, here for the double the price,,,
Gr8 Mareting stratagies,,,, they all deserve it,,,, Hail CHINA,,,, Hail Aliexpress,,,,, :p

If it is Right, then how dare they are to fool Indians,,,, they must be Nuked by Chinese brands,,, hope so called brands R. I. P by Chinese 1st tier brands in soon.
They launch CX here at more than 2K and maintain it like today's C9 price,,,, why always 1lak difference between US and INDIA,,, still tbey want to loot us the max. they CAN?,,,,,
Made by here or near by countries, made by Asians, Lead by non-American CEO's,,, etc BUT sold to us, here for the double the price,,,
Gr8 Mareting stratagies,,,, they all deserve it,,,, Hail CHINA,,,, Hail Aliexpress,,,,, :p
Taxes i guess !
Dubai is even cheaper than US i think.

But the CX price might increase due to coronavirus shut down

But in US also they have launched it cheaper compared to C9 as per reddit users.
I guess in India the sweet price point for 65" should be 1.5-1.75 and for 55" should be 1.1. Last year I got my 65" C9 for around 1.88 in diwali. Hopefully they are even cheaper this time around

Anyone can guess expect the so called lg/Sammy marketing heads that,,,, they r replaced by TCL/HISENSE,,,,, they r may b collecting the last few more rupees here by knowing that their exit,,,,, corona will start biting them by leaving humans,,,, 2022 is THE END for over pricing,,,,, offcourse 2050 is for THE EARTH :p

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back