Lg bd370 @16,500/-, lg india

mandeep

Hello

whats your take on this LG BD370 @16,500/-, LG INDIA, should i go ahead and buy this. Any other options, other than players available at 20north.com.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THIS MODEL AND PROVIDE A REVIEW

Last edited:
Hello

whats your take on this LG BD370 @16,500/-, LG INDIA, should i go ahead any buy this. Any other options, other than players available at 20north.com.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THIS MODEL AND PROVIDE A REVIEW

The model being introduced in india is a region "C" product wherein you shall be limited to watching blue rays released in india or region free.....for other region such as "A" released in US you will need to mod the player...

If your viewing is gonna be limited to content released in india then you can take a call..

The model being introduced in india is a region "C" product wherein you shall be limited to watching blue rays released in india or region free.....for other region such as "A" released in US you will need to mod the player...

If your viewing is gonna be limited to content released in india then you can take a call..

any reviews from our members , who own this model?

thanks

checked it today at store,its region free for "DVD" OUT OF THE BOX.... thats good.Are other players the same now-a-days?

Hi,

i guess there are no LG BD370 owners in India, and the online reviews tell that this player falls short for PQ/SQ when compared to that of Samsung/Sony/Panasonic. So if PQ/SQ is of utmost importance for you, i guess this player is not a good choice.

cheers.

Hi,

i guess there are no LG BD370 owners in India, and the online reviews tell that this player falls short for PQ/SQ when compared to that of Samsung/Sony/Panasonic. So if PQ/SQ is of utmost importance for you, i guess this player is not a good choice.

cheers.
+1 to that. While searching for BD player, come across this player.Most of the users are not happy with its PQ/SQ on both bluray and DVD. LG BD390 is the upgrade version got great reviews all over.

Did you check the Play station 3 console?
It is ~2k more and has very good BD and other disk playback capabilities.

Thanks,

Did you check the Play station 3 console?
It is ~2k more and has very good BD and other disk playback capabilities.

Thanks,

Playstation 3 cannot be software hacked for all region DVD playback (as far as i know), i think this is a major drawback, as right now DVD's are still a huge part of movie watching.

won't go for hardware mod(if that exists),that voids warranty.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back