LG C2 65 inch speakers issue

Razorx21

Recent bought the Lg C2 65 inch tv..
And noticed an issue with the speakers making a crackling noise at volumes above 60%
and extremely audible noise above 80%
Specially while using the AI sound pro mode
I later cross checked the issue with the other display devices at the store and noticed the same issue in 3 different devices at 3 different stores..
Tested a few songs and the Dolby Atmos video..
Later got the sound testing done and noticed extreme issues at 100-200hz and some distortion at 1000-2000hz..
It's mainly the right side speaker making the noice in my case..
Hope I find a solution.. and let me know if you guys are facing the same..

Recent bought the Lg C2 65 inch tv..
And noticed an issue with the speakers making a crackling noise at volumes above 60%
and extremely audible noise above 80%
Specially while using the AI sound pro mode
I later cross checked the issue with the other display devices at the store and noticed the same issue in 3 different devices at 3 different stores..
Tested a few songs and the Dolby Atmos video..
Later got the sound testing done and noticed extreme issues at 100-200hz and some distortion at 1000-2000hz..
It's mainly the right side speaker making the noice in my case..
Hope I find a solution.. and let me know if you guys are facing the same..
I have the same set - 65C2. Use AI Sound pro mode as well. I typically use it much below the 60 sound level but yet to face any issues with the sound. Tested at 60 and also at 100 for a bit - not the most pleasant sounding experience (largely expected due to the slim nature of the set) but did not hear any crackling noise. I haven't had any testing done though since I intend to keep using in the 20-30 sound level range.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back