LG C2 vs C2X

hardshock

Hi,

I've been on the lookout for a 55 inch LG C2 but when I was researching, there seem to be two variants - oled55c2psc.atr (C2) and oled55c2xsc.atr (C2X). I'm unable to find the difference between these two. Could anyone guide me on this.

Both have different colour back plastic. C2 has white back while C2X has black back. You should only care if it matters to your interior decor.

Otherwise just get whichever is cheaper. Both should be identical panel wise

Both have different colour back plastic. C2 has white back while C2X has black back. You should only care if it matters to your interior decor.

Otherwise just get whichever is cheaper. Both should be identical panel wise
Both seem to be black colored itself as you can see from the links in the initial post.

Both seem to be black colored itself as you can see from the links in the initial post.
I don't think the pics reflect the real TV. They probably just had one sample image and stuck on both. This was the case with C1 last year that there was some white on the C1P and all black on C1X.

But you can see from reviews that they are the same for both, so specs are the same.

so basically C2 and C2x are same expect for some outer panel colors and distribution identification.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back