Suggestion of buying OLED TV LG C2 (48 inch) / LG C2 ( 55 inch) / LG G2 ( 55inch ) .. best price

ayushg

Hi,
I am trying to buy a OLED TV out of LG C2 (48 inch) / LG C2 ( 55 inch) / LG G2 ( 55inch ). My current budget is around 75K - 80K. I am already getting LG C2 (48 inch) for 75K but I am thinking should i wait little more for LG C2 ( 55 inch) price to drop once C3 readily becomes available in market. Current price of C2 55inch is around 100K. So it is worth waiting for price drop so it comes somewhere near to my budget or not ?
Any suggestions on how to get the best deal will really help.

I would generally suggest to go for minimum 55" or larger and not consider 48 to get better value out of 4K displays. If you cannot strech the budget, then consider waiting till you get a bigger discount that is near to your budget. I bought my C2 55 for 1.11 last year during Deepavali sale including some free goodies.

Hi,
I am trying to buy a OLED TV out of LG C2 (48 inch) / LG C2 ( 55 inch) / LG G2 ( 55inch ). My current budget is around 75K - 80K. I am already getting LG C2 (48 inch) for 75K but I am thinking should i wait little more for LG C2 ( 55 inch) price to drop once C3 readily becomes available in market. Current price of C2 55inch is around 100K. So it is worth waiting for price drop so it comes somewhere near to my budget or not ?
I was also strongly considering the LG C2 42" however it costs 92k at my nearest Croma. Are there any cashbacks and offers currently? Because of this I think I might go with the LG A2 48" which is currently available for around 70k on Amazon...

Hi,
LG 48'' - where was this price?

I am looking bw 42 or 48 for my PC setup

I was also strongly considering the LG C2 42" however it costs 92k at my nearest Croma. Are there any cashbacks and offers currently? Because of this I think I might go with the LG A2 48" which is currently available for around 70k on Amazon...
You should go with LG C2 48", you can easily get it for 75-77K. I got offer from LG itself of 78K, vijay sales gave it of 77K. But i am thinking of 55inch and its going much over my budget.

You can get LG C2 48" for around 77-78K.

Similar thoughts - what deal are you focused on so far?
You should go with LG C2 48", you can easily get it for 75-77K. I got offer from LG itself of 78K, vijay sales gave it of 77K. But i am thinking of 55inch and its going much over my budget.
Is this still available or gone from stock?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back