lg hs201led projector from amazon

prattyy

hello
this is my very first post so hi to everyone .
I am planning to buy a lg hs201 led projector for my bedroom .I will be projecting it at 80" diagonal in a light controlled room.
any comments about this product arre welcome.

I am planning to order it from amazon.com any can guide me thru the process of purchasing internationally...?
is it hassale free and how arend the customs collected?
please share your experiences .

hello
this is my very first post so hi to everyone .
I am planning to buy a lg hs201 led projector for my bedroom .I will be projecting it at 80" diagonal in a light controlled room.
any comments about this product arre welcome.

I am planning to order it from amazon.com any can guide me thru the process of purchasing internationally...?
is it hassale free and how arend the customs collected?
please share your experiences .

I have one. Works well in a dark environ, not good with ambient light. MRP 48k locally. For international buys, check out this thread on hifivision.....
http://www.hifivision.com/home-thea...nyone-tried-lg-led-projector-hs201-hx301.html

Last edited:
Hi prattyy,

I bought this projector a year back. Specially due to the no maintainence LED lamp.
The projector is great for viewing in a dark room. Picture quality is good if you are 8+ feet from the projector.
If you are closer than you will notice some pixelation on the screen specially when the focus is defined.
If you live with a little blurry image then no pixelation.
I got it from amazon@28000 shipped.
Let me know if you have some other query.
A dedicated brightness gain screen does wonders for ths pj.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back