LG LM6700 -Review and Questions

1)... select led local dimming low..
2)in trumotion select judder level 3..
anyway overall good tv..

Can you please share, Where are the options for selecting local dimming and true motion? I could not locate in the menu items..

Can you please share, Where are the options for selecting local dimming and true motion? I could not locate in the menu items..
select settings->picture->picture options->localdimming
settings->picture->picture options->trumotion

For better black level :
change gamma to 1.9 and black level chenge to high...
settings->picture->picture options->blacklevel->high
settings->picture->expert control->gamma->1.9

i'll share my video calibration settings soon..:)

Hey, Congo on your new buy.
Can you please let us know about the apps and internet connectivity feature of this model.

select settings->picture->picture options->localdimming
settings->picture->picture options->trumotion

For better black level :
change gamma to 1.9 and black level chenge to high...
settings->picture->picture options->blacklevel->high
settings->picture->expert control->gamma->1.9

i'll share my video calibration settings soon..:)

^^^ Thanks a lot

Hey Congrats..Could u please tell me the price? Actually i m also going to buy same model so just want to know the best price... Actual price is 97k but how much u paid for that??

I just checked 42 LM6690 & LM6700 price.For LM6690 82k best price got & for LM6700 86k.Could u please tell me what all difference are there between these two models..

I just checked 42 LM6690 & LM6700 price.For LM6690 82k best price got & for LM6700 86k.Could u please tell me what all difference are there between these two models..

Apparently there is no difference if one looks at the website.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

i am planning to buy next month.Should i wait till Diwali.is there any chance to get good offers or should i buy now only?i have seen both the model.what u think which one is batter?only lm6700 is having black back panel only & i did not see much difference in both the models..

You might as well wait till Diwali. You may get a few add-on gifts. Maybe price will be revised. Just keep a note of current offer price on a piece of paper.

yeah..i already asked prices in different-different shops.In lg showroom jubilee Hills best price was 86k & yesterday where i asked it was 82k..so shall i go for 82 or ask him to reduce little bit more...

Back