LG Oled 48 A1 or 48 C1

sunster

Finally I have narrowed it down to the LG Oled 48 A1 or 48 C1. Price difference is about 20000. Anyone using the A1 here? How is the sound quality ? I will not game on any of these tvs at least for now. That may change later but highly unlikely. So is the C1 better in terms of future proofing and better brightness and the extra 20000 for those features ? Or is the A1 still good enough for the next 4-5 years ?

How much is the A1 coming to after all discounts? I paid 63k for mine in an amazon deal. If its around that price, it is a no brainer as a second TV.

If it the primary TV or is priced higher, I would spend on the C1 since it is more future proof.

I am sorry to barge in. These bargaining may or may not work. But usually C1 48" at about 90k is a good deal.

89000 is what price - Price of the OLED Minus Cashbacks ? and any Tv exchanged ? My dealer is offering the following :
Led will cost 104000 - 4000 for old - 9000 cash back in SBI card after 90 days. So net cost 91,000
No exchange. Only cashback included.

How much is the A1 coming to after all discounts? I paid 63k for mine in an amazon deal. If its around that price, it is a no brainer as a second TV.

If it the primary TV or is priced higher, I would spend on the C1 since it is more future proof.
Hi

When did you get your A1? Can you give some details about the offer? I'm looking to buy one, but the price is substantially higher now.

A1 does not do 4k/120fps - This is the only major difference between the models. If that is something you don't need you can look at A1.

Having said that, I would recommend the C1 if price difference is negligible or small.

Have been using the C1 and it is absolutely fantastic. 120Hz makes a huge difference especially if you plan on connecting a PC.

HI All. I just booked the LG C1X 48 Oled. Purchased from Vijay Sales for 97000. Cashback 7500 on SBI Credit Card. Delivery and installation on 31.03.2022. Thanks for all the inputs to help me decide.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back