LG Plasma or LED 3D???

Thnx everyone! Bought 42 LM6400 yday from ezone. The product will be delivered today.

As part the ongoing festival schemes at LG and ezone, we got the following with the TV:

4 3D glasses, 3D Blue ray disc player, 3 3D movie blue ray discs and 1 8 GB pen drive loaded with 3D TV from LG.
And guess what????? One more LED TV - philips 22 inch plus 1 yr extended warranty on LG TV from ezone.
Price - 80K.
Do check out offers from ezone before purchasing.

It sounds like you are insistent on passive 3D. If that's true, just go with the 42LM6400 but if PQ is also an important area of consideration, Panasonic's Plasma TV's could also be considered.

It sounds like you are insistent on passive 3D. If that's true, just go with the 42LM6400 but if PQ is also an important area of consideration, Panasonic's Plasma TV's could also be considered.

Hi!
I've already purchased LM6400! Pls. see my quote above.

Thnx everyone! Bought 42 LM6400 yday from ezone. The product will be delivered today.

As part the ongoing festival schemes at LG and ezone, we got the following with the TV:

4 3D glasses, 3D Blue ray disc player, 3 3D movie blue ray discs and 1 8 GB pen drive loaded with 3D TV from LG.
And guess what????? One more LED TV - philips 22 inch plus 1 yr extended warranty on LG TV from ezone.
Price - 80K.

Very nice purchase and I must say bombardment of goodies upon you :). Please share your experience and do share some pics after setting up everything. I belive you have HD STB. If not get it asap to have a ballastic viewing experience.

Price - 80K.

Congrats on your new purchase, you have bought the perfect product according to your requirements :)

wow Fantastic offer dude!! is this across country or only in your part of the city,?

I think it's a pan India offer. LG festival offers already publicised. Ezone offer available in all locations where ezone has a presence. (Though u'd have to do some negotiations :) )
You can check out in ur city.

Why should PC speed slow down? Of course, you can use it as PC monitor. But if the 22" is LED, then it may be too bright for the eyes at close distance.

Price - 80K.

OMG man! That is one amazing offer I have ever come across...too good.

Woah! That's a massive difference. I guess the difference is because of the passive 3D technology used in the LED TV's; high initial investment and low maintenance costs with power saving and the cheaper passive 3D glasses.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back