Lg Scarlet or Samsung Series 5 40 A550

heee i purchased before this offer:mad: . costing:69000/-:cool:

Thanks ! LG60 is amazing, i have to agree, impresses me. But this time i am with A550 :) ! And i got it now. Will be at my phone in 3 days.

And btw without the (Cable+DVDs+Player) it Costs 64k ! I know you paid more then 70k ! Have fun ;) ! You can ask the dealer to exclude the so called freebies and xyz offers.

I recently bought the Samsung 5 series 46" and am really happy with it:p It cost me Rs 82.5K in Mumbai
I was considering the LG Scarlett 42" (don't know if a new model has come after that), but the picture was not impressive at all. So the choice was not very tough. The biggest attraction was that this TV was available for Rs 62K. I would have saved around 20K albiet a reduction in size by 4"
Yes, the Samsung showroom setting are awful, especially with DTH content. If you change it, it makes a sea of a difference. When they first installed it at home, I was shocked that maybe it was a wrong choice. But, the change in setting did the trick. Also, I pass my Tata Sky though the Onkyo AVR 705 which upscales the signal to 720p and the rest is handled by the TV. The picture quality does improve noticeably. I would reccomend this if you have an AVR that can upscale. Also, if the AVR is on, the sound is more invovling than thru the TV speakers. Hope this helps!

hey that's very nice. congo man.
i too have an onkyo. but got it long back and its pretty old ! HTR/S 340 !
damn no up scaling !

i don't like to use 5.1 or the AVR for regular TV btw. default speakers will do. lol.

heee i purchased before this offer:mad: . costing:69000/-:cool:

that's bad, you could have bargained. i could have got it down to 62k ! definite.

Guys and one more thing

The website says its 30000:1 CR.
But the specifications in showroom and on TV its shown to be 40000:1 !!

So what exactly is it ?? I know DCR is something not to considered, but still.

Guys and one more thing

The website says its 30000:1 CR.
But the specifications in showroom and on TV its shown to be 40000:1 !!

So what exactly is it ?? I know DCR is something not to considered, but still.

well doesnt matter how much the dynamic contrast is,the LG tv have an SIPS panels which static contrast tops just a little above 1000 :1 to a max of 1500:1 ,where as the samsung tops at around series 5 around 1800:1 to 2300:1 max.

I bought LG Scarlet 42" inch last week. I am impressed with the quality of the SD reception. I have BIG TV connection and connected via component input.
LG Scarlet sound quality is also excellent and it seems it has a built Dolby Decoder. The DVD movies sound qulaity via the TV is also good , it might be becuase of the Dolby Decoder.

Overall I am quite statisfied with the LG Scarlet 42.

Yesterday, i watched X-Men 3 (DVD movie) on LG 42 scarlet... sound quality excellent (everytime reducing the soung to 10,9,8)...i dont what i will do when i get the AVR and Speakers :)D my ears would blast)

=========================================================
I bought LG Scarlet 42" inch last week. I am impressed with the quality of the SD reception. I have BIG TV connection and connected via component input.
LG Scarlet sound quality is also excellent and it seems it has a built Dolby Decoder. The DVD movies sound qulaity via the TV is also good , it might be becuase of the Dolby Decoder.

Overall I am quite statisfied with the LG Scarlet 42.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back