Life without Music would be a Mistake'

clutch6886

New to HiFiVision. But I'm a gear geek when it comes to stereo systems home or in the car. And I do car stereo installations. I have exceptional hearing far above 20KHz and below 20Hz confirmed by several ear doctors. My hearing is more in line with our caninne friends than humans and probably why music is so important to me. I listen on average to 4 hours of music each day and avoiding tv, especially the news. I'm also a musician playing drums off and on since 16, currently have a Nice Pearl Vision 7 Birch piece set with Zildjian and Sabien cymbals, all 80/20 bronze (the only way to go). I collect stereo gear like others collect baseball cards, and I'm getting into for the first time repairing amplifiers primarily focusing on ones that go into "Protect" mode. Or simply fixing the "volume" knob where people still get rid of excellent A/V Receivers because the volume doesn't work very cheap. My current stero for everyday use is a JBL setup with a JBL Bespoke A/V Receiver (very good class A/B), the Northridge II tower speakers, JBL 8 inch sub, and Athena A1B1 bookshelf speakers for my surround speakers. And it Rocks! Just ask my neighbors. When they first moved next door (I have a house, and homes are 25 feet apart) they called the police 13 times first month. lol! But it's cool now and we're good neighbors, and no more problems with my stereo. Besides, I listen to great music, enjoying Rock, Metal, primarily instrumental in nature when I can find it, that's why I also like EDM and modern Synthwave music as well. My favorite band for the last 20 years has been Clutch, thus my user name. I believe Music should be felt, not just heard! And it is music that can only stimulate the soul! Peace.

New to HiFiVision. But I'm a gear geek when it comes to stereo systems home or in the car. And I do car stereo installations. I have exceptional hearing far above 20KHz and below 20Hz confirmed by several ear doctors. My hearing is more in line with our caninne friends than humans and probably why music is so important to me. I listen on average to 4 hours of music each day and avoiding tv, especially the news. I'm also a musician playing drums off and on since 16, currently have a Nice Pearl Vision 7 Birch piece set with Zildjian and Sabien cymbals, all 80/20 bronze (the only way to go). I collect stereo gear like others collect baseball cards, and I'm getting into for the first time repairing amplifiers primarily focusing on ones that go into "Protect" mode. Or simply fixing the "volume" knob where people still get rid of excellent A/V Receivers because the volume doesn't work very cheap. My current stero for everyday use is a JBL setup with a JBL Bespoke A/V Receiver (very good class A/B), the Northridge II tower speakers, JBL 8 inch sub, and Athena A1B1 bookshelf speakers for my surround speakers. And it Rocks! Just ask my neighbors. When they first moved next door (I have a house, and homes are 25 feet apart) they called the police 13 times first month. lol! But it's cool now and we're good neighbors, and no more problems with my stereo. Besides, I listen to great music, enjoying Rock, Metal, primarily instrumental in nature when I can find it, that's why I also like EDM and modern Synthwave music as well. My favorite band for the last 20 years has been Clutch, thus my user name. I believe Music should be felt, not just heard! And it is music that can only stimulate the soul! Peace.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

My hearing is more in line with our caninne friends than humans and probably why music is so important to me. I listen on average to 4 hours of music each day and avoiding tv, especially the news. I'm also a musician playing drums off and on since 16, currently have a Nice Pearl Vision 7 Birch piece set with Zildjian and Sabien cymbals, all 80/20 bronze (the only way to go). I collect stereo gear like others collect baseball cards

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you will fit right in over here!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back