Looking for 1080p projector that is 3D capable

definetlymaybee41

Hi I’m looking for buy a decent 1080p projector that is 3D capable, would prefer Epson but it’s not a must. I want it to have at least 3000 lumens. I’m struggling to find any at the moment, 3D yes but low lumens which is no good.
Be grateful for any advice, I like in the U.K. so preferably something that’s available here

Please specify the budget. Lumens can be misleading. 3000 lumens are not much brighter than 2700 lumens.

And if you're planning to install in a dedicated setup, 2500+ lumens are plenty bright. I say this considering the drop in brightness while using 3D glasses.

And if you're using it in a living room, sorry to say but the image will suffer irrespective of the lumens the unit has.

Since you mentioned Epson. I would suggest you to go with Epson 6050. It is a tested model and reasonably priced for what it offers.

If you need great black levels, get a JVC. But Epson 6050 produces some great blacks, too.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back