Looking for 2.1 Amplifier

cheens

Hi,

I recently replaced my decade+ old Yamaha NSP-120 speakers in my HT Setup and have three speakers unused. The speakers are in great shape. Im looking to put them to use by combining them with a 2.1 Amplifier. My budget is 10K. Suggestions welcome.

The speakers are in great shape. Im looking to put them to use by combining them with a 2.1 Amplifier. My budget is 10K. Suggestions welcome.

Consider SMSL Q5 Pro on aliexpress.com.. Even after importing to india, with duties it shouldn't cost more than 10 ~ 11K max.. It has provision to add subwoofer..

Consider SMSL Q5 Pro on aliexpress.com.. Even after importing to India, with duties it shouldn't cost more than 10 ~ 11K max.. It has provision to add subwoofer..
Does Q5 Pro has a good sound quality? I feel all these Chinese digital amps are just fancy. I have SMSL AD18 which makes me disappointed always - No dynamics, lack details, muddy bass. I used to love my Lepai 2020A+ which I had 5 years back though they are low in power.

Does Q5 Pro has a good sound quality? I feel all these Chinese digital amps are just fancy.

I bought the SMSL Q5 Pro for the 2nd time and been using it as my desktop amplifier for a while now.. Pretty happy with it..

If you more power output, then FX Audio 160 / 200 E models should be fine..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back