Looking for 65 inch 4k HDR TV

ssps

I am looking to buy 65 inch uhd tv this diwali. I shortlisted LG 65UK6560PTE & Samsung UA65NU7470. Budget is 1.5l. I am open to VU & TCL tv as well. Please help me

Have you thought about OLED TV's specifically from LG? Yes, the budget is a little more but you could check during the Diwali sale days if you get any offers? The current price is around 1.85 for a 55 inchb(Amazon) but the quality just blows everything else away.

Chennai, Phoenix mall, Velachery, reliance digital. Best prices, Diwali offers are on.

I am looking to buy 65 inch uhd tv this diwali. I shortlisted LG 65UK6560PTE & Samsung UA65NU7470. Budget is 1.5l. I am open to VU & TCL tv as well. Please help me
Iffalcon is launching 75 inch 4k for 1.6 on Flipkart from oct 10. Please check

Have you thought about OLED TV's specifically from LG? Yes, the budget is a little more but you could check during the Diwali sale days if you get any offers? The current price is around 1.85 for a 55 inchb(Amazon) but the quality just blows everything else away.
65 inch Oled is very expensive. I really want a big screen TV , has 48 inch hd TV now so 55 inch won't make a big difference.

Check if LG OLED B6 stocks are still around as they would surely be going dirt cheap (relatively) now that we are on series 8. Hell, I know my C7 is now going at a discount of more than 1L.

Just in case anyone is still interested - I just came back from Croma (Sarjapur Road, Total Mall) where they are giving an incredible offer on LG OLED tv. Maybe worth checking for those who are interested.

I have nothing to do with Croma and was just visiting Total Mall with my wife. Of course the picture quality is leaps beyond any of the cheaper models.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back