Looking for a 55" UHD HDR TV

Which Reliance digital was that and what were the freebies? Reliance digital Phoenix Marketcity is not ready to negotiate to this price.
Reliance digital at visal de mall , madurai. Freebies includes 1 bt speaker and 6 months netflix uhd subscription.

Recently I have updated the Sony latest release version of firmware to my Sony 55x9000e. It doesn't have DV update. After firmware upgrade the picture quality is simply stunning. The 4K upscaler works flawlessly, lot better than earlier version. Have not check real blu Ray movie but Netflix, Amazon prime are stunning. Watch Hotel Translevania - II and Inside out after upgrade on Netflix. To me, more refined and detail images with great colour handling, improvement in peak brightness. Kudos to Sony.....

I've compared all these models extensively and my pick would be Samsung nu8000 within your budget. True HDR 10bit panel with wide colour gamut and good peak brightness for HDR content. Supports HDR10+ as well. Check out the rting.com s review of this series.

And if money was not a problem then i'd either go with sony x900f or lg B8 oled tv.

I have shortlisted these 4 TV's:
1) LG 55UK7500PTA Price on flipkart 94990
2) LG 55UK6360PTE Price on flipkart 66999
3) LG 55UK6500PTC Price on flipkart 76999
Does anyone know of anyone who has the LG UK series of TVs?
I spoke to LG about their PIP offering in their TVs that used to be called Multi View - but it seems to have gone now.
What they mentioned was their previous/ last offerings may have been in the UJ UK UL (pre LM) models.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back