Looking for a 55" UHD HDR TV

Today i visited E Zone in south city mall in Kolkata. Got the following prices:
55X9000F 127K
55X8500F 105K
55X7500F 90K
LG 55Sk8500 140K

Are these fair prices or should i look around at a few other places.

Thanks

55X9000F 127K
55X8500F 105K
55X7500F 90K
LG 55Sk8500 140K

Thanks
I you are going in range of 1.3 lacs or so, look at LG C8, it will serve you real well.

55X9000F 127K
55X8500F 105K
55X7500F 90K
LG 55Sk8500 140K

Thanks

Better enquire at other places as the quotes you've mentioned for all the models are high...

Want to go for sony 900f but not getting any lower price than 127k with 6k cashback. Have already visited 4 stores. Think might have to go for it. Please friends if anyone knows of any store in kolkata which can give a good deal please suggest. LG oled tv B8 getting price of 136k with 9k cashback which also comes to 127k. Any suggestions? Both same price. Should i go for sony or the LG one?

Thanks.

Want to go for sony 900f but not getting any lower price than 127k with 6k cashback. Have already visited 4 stores. Think might have to go for it. Please friends if anyone knows of any store in kolkata which can give a good deal please suggest. LG oled tv B8 getting price of 136k with 9k cashback which also comes to 127k. Any suggestions? Both same price. Should i go for sony or the LG one?

Thanks.
You should get LG55C8 for this this price. Unless Kolkata has higher prices as compared to rest of India.
LG is running a sale until Jan end.

Cheers,
Raghu

You should get LG55C8 for this this price. Unless Kolkata has higher prices as compared to rest of India.
LG is running a sale until Jan end.

Cheers,
Raghu
Is Lg C8 better than Sony 9000F. My room is well lit and not that dark which i believe is better for OLED tv and plus my 70% of viewing will be full HD and normal TV broadcast and balance will be Netflix and Prime video. I believe Sony does a better job of upacaling HD and standard broadcast thats what i read in these forums. Your views please. This is the reason i am more inclined towards Sony.

If your viewing is 70% full HD and normal TV, then IMO you should go with Sony X9000F as going by all the reviews of Sony that I have come across it is considered to be the best when it comes to upscaling. Also, considering the burn-in issue with OLED TVs, it would be advisable not to go with them if your main usage is viewing normal TV in which you get static image/logo most of the times. Moreover there would be hardly any noticable differences between Sony X9000F & LG C8 in their performances (colors, contrast ratio & local dimming) unless you see it side-by-side.

If your viewing is 70% full HD and normal TV, then IMO you should go with Sony X9000F as going by all the reviews of Sony that I have come across it is considered to be the best when it comes to upscaling. Also, considering the burn-in issue with OLED TVs, it would be advisable not to go with them if your main usage is viewing normal TV in which you get static image/logo most of the times. Moreover there would be hardly any noticable differences between Sony X9000F & LG C8 in their performances (colors, contrast ratio & local dimming) unless you see it side-by-side.
Thanks everyone for your views and suggestions I have finally bought Sony 9000F at 123k with 6k cashback. This was the price I got after going to a lot of stores. It will be delivered next week. Will post my experiences after that.

Thanks again.

Thanks everyone for your views and suggestions I have finally bought Sony 9000F at 123k with 6k cashback. This was the price I got after going to a lot of stores. It will be delivered next week. Will post my experiences after that.

Thanks again.

Congrats @pm123 Welcome to the Sony 9000F club:cool:

Looking to buy 55X9000F in Bangalore. Reliance Digital in Phoenix market city is quoting 160K and Phoenix market city Croma is quoting 148K. Looks very high to me. Anybody knows a reliable shop in Bangalore with better price?

While hunting 55 inch 4k HDR LED TV , I have finalized and purchased Sony 55X9000E. The second choice was LG 55UJ752T. LG was a good TV with HDR10 & DV . Sony was little brighter,sharper and have vivid colours but without DV. LG was not far behind, it was equally good and comes with two years warranty. Panasonic has introduced good 4K TV in India market. Both ware costs almost 100K but great TV to owned...

The X9000E got a Dolby Vision update via firmware. :) You should upgrade it!

Looking to buy 55X9000F in Bangalore. Reliance Digital in Phoenix market city is quoting 160K and Phoenix market city Croma is quoting 148K. Looks very high to me. Anybody knows a reliable shop in Bangalore with better price?

1.6L for Sony 55"X9000f is way high. I bought mine for 1.19L including freebies at Reliance digital during diwali season. Big bang for buck :cool:

The X9000E got a Dolby Vision update via firmware. :) You should upgrade it!

DV update for X9000e ?:rolleyes: As far as i know X9000e will not get the DV update since it is based on their proprietary X1 chip. Only tvs with X1 Extreme/Ultimate will get the DV update.

DV update for X9000e ?:rolleyes: As far as i know X9000e will not get the DV update since it is based on their proprietary X1 chip. Only tvs with X1 Extreme/Ultimate will get the DV update.

My brother's X7500e got the update, I don't see why the X9000e won't get it!
So did my X9300e, but that's a higher spec tv.

1.6L for Sony 55"X9000f is way high. I bought mine for 1.19L including freebies at Reliance digital during diwali season. Big bang for buck :cool:

Which Reliance digital was that and what were the freebies? Reliance digital Phoenix Marketcity is not ready to negotiate to this price.

FORGET SONY BUY LGC8 for 1.32 lakh RELIANCE pheonix mall ,bangalore ,whitefield

I was not considering the C8. Have no clue about the quality and burn in issues associated with OLED.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back